celebrity

Chithika

Tell a Friend

facebook

Thursday 1 September 2011

Spider-Man Fame Terrifies Me - Andrew Garfield



London, Aug 30 (IANS) Actor Andrew Garfield wanted to play 'Spider Man' since he was two years old but was hesitant to take the role as fame 'terrifies' him.
Garfield landed the role of playing superhero in the franchise's reboot 'The Amazing Spider-Man'.
'It terrifies me. I just saw that I was given an opportunity to play a part that I've been wanting to play since I was a two-year-old,'contactmusic.com quoted the 28-year-old as saying.

'I don't want the rest of it. The visibility thing was the one thing that deterred me. That was absolutely the one thing I questioned. I thought about it for a month, constantly,' he added

also watch : 

The Dirty Picture - Exclusive First look.

Shane Warne to marry Liz Hurley

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith Show PDA Despite Breakup Rumors (PHOTOS)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chithika