celebrity

Chithika

Tell a Friend

facebook

Sunday 23 October 2011

‘Why should I say I am not gay? Karan Johar

Famous director Karan Johar cleared the rumors of his Gay feature at the chat show India’s Most Desirable which is hosted by Simi Garewal on Star World.
In Simi Garewals’s chat show ‘India’s Most Desirable’, filmmaker Karan Johar admits that he is single and has never fall in love with anyone.  Karan admits that he is worried about commitment to any girl and has never been in a relationship.  Ample of rumors does the rounds about his sexual orientation. In Simi Garewals’ show, India’s most eligible bachelor clears the air.
Commenting about his sexual orientation, Karan Johar  said, “It doesn't bother me when people talk about my bisexual orientation. Obviously if I am 39 and single people will question me. Why should I say I am not gay or I am not bisexual or trisexual?”

Karan Johar is a very good friend of Kareena Kapoor and he also commented on Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s impending wedding. Stating that he is Kareena's best friend, Karan said, “They (Kareena and Saif) are going to marry and make the best fairy tale wedding. I love Kareena and I am the bride's best friend. They are the royal couple of the country.”

In the concluding part, Karan Johar also grooved to chartbusters Munni Badnaam Hui and Sheila Ki Jawani.



<script>var _wau = _wau || []; _wau.push(["tab", "n6aggkd4a9of", "p2g", "left-middle"]);(function() { var s=document.createElement("script"); s.async=true; s.src="http://widgets.amung.us/tab.js";document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);})();</script>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chithika